Tuesday, August 22, 2017

It's an UNDENIABLY FATED Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesday  
UNDENIABLY FATED 
A Significance Series Novel


"Ember, baby, just be real still--"
"It's on me, isn't it?" she said calmly before twisting in a one-eighty with a shriek that could wake the dead. "That monster is skin-to-skin with me! Get it off! Get it off!!"
I tried so hard not to laugh as I watched the woman I loved writhing and shrieking like a banshee. I took her by the arms gently and turned her to see her back. There he was.
Or she.
The palmetto bug was, I'm sure, as scared as Ember. Here the guy was crawling along and, oh, hey, a hottie in a bikini? Don't mind if I do.
I grabbed it a loose fist and tossed into one of the bushes against the house. Ember turned back to me and I expected hugs and kisses and good stuff for the conquering hero.
But what I got was a slap on the arm and a, "What took you so long?" I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it. "We were skin-to-skin, Landon. Skin-to-skin!"


UNDENIABLY FATED 
Coming Spring 2018

11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowowow...so adorable������. Have been waiting so patienly for this book since a year...just bout 5-6 months more to go yuss��!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your books and can't wait!!! Shelly, you are one of my favorite authors. I hope the Significance series is like Greys Anatomy, never ending but always changing. Please please please check for grammatical errors on the (Kindle) ebooks so I can truly enjoy it to the fullest. Undeniably Chosen had so many. I volunteer as tribute to help edit :)
    Anyone else have a feeling about these two while reading the last? Ugh love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Joia! I posted about that--the wrong copy was distributed by Amazon instead of the edited copy. It has, of course, been fixed. :) You should be able to update your copy. If not, let me know and I'll send you an updated one.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ackauto.com offers Car Headlight in USA, Car Tail light in USA, Car signal light in USA, Car fog light in USA. Find the right Headlight for your car.
    ackauto.com offers Car Headlight in USA, Car Tail light in USA, Car signal light in USA, Car fog light in USA. Find the right Headlight for your car.
    ackauto.com offers Car Fog Light in USA, Car Tail light in USA, Car signal light in USA, Car Headlight in USA. Find the right Headlight for your car.
    Shop for the best Car Blower at great prices, ackauto.com offers the best Blower in USA, Car Blower Motor in USA, Car Blowers in USA. Find the right Blowers for your car.
    ackauto.com offers Car Mirrors in USA, Car Mirror Power Heated in USA, Car Mirror Power Non-Heated in USA, Car Mirror Driver & Passenger Side in USA.
    ackauto.com offers Car Mirrors in USA, Car Mirror Driver Side in USA, Car Mirror Power Heated in USA, Car Mirror Power Non-Heated in USA.
    Shop for the best Car Floor Mats at great prices, ackauto.com offers the best Car Floor Mats in USA. Find the right Floor Mats for your car.
    Shop for the best Car Hub Cabs at great prices, ackauto.com offers the best Car Hub Cabs in USA. Find the right Hub Cabs for your car.
    Shop for the best Car Covers at great prices, ackauto.com offers the best Car Covers in USA. Find the right Covers for your car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait for this! This series is my favourite and I'm grateful I randomly/accidentally found it. I've read it so many times��

    ReplyDelete
  7. its 2019 now is the book out yet? and if so is it available on kindle?

    ReplyDelete